JO Levels and Xcel teams:
- MG tank top, shirt, or long sleeve
- Black shorts or tight fitting leggings
- MG team jacket
- Half toe shoes (Jassy, Sasaki or Venturelli brands)
- Black Stirrup tights (Capezio, Theatricals, Body Wrappers or similar)
- Black legwarmers (Mondor or similar)
- Knee pads (Rhythmic Gymnastics, Discount Dance , Action Rhythmics or similar-please no knee "supports" these are not the same thing.)
- Hair in a tight bun- if hair is too short (cut above the chin) please talk to your coach for a solution. Hair may not be down or falling out.
See here for how to make a bun
NOTE: Group members may be asked to buy additional clothing and equipment for cohesiveness.
- Assigned MG tank top (pink for toddler/preschool/kinder, white for recreational, gray for XCEL)
- Black shorts and/or tight fitting leggings)
- Gymnastics half shoe or white ankle socks (no patterns or long socks please) see above for brands and links
- hair in a tight bun or braid(s). No ponytails or bangs. Loose hair is not allowed in class for safety and sanitary reasons.
JO and Xcel Teams- please talk to your coaches before buying any apparatus
- All levels:
- Level 5 and up:
- Level 6 and up:
- Recommended extra training equipment for all:
Recreational- Apparatus can be borrowed from MG during practice but we recommend the following for correct sizing/home practice
- Knee pads