Have you heard?
We are moving!
Starting October 2022 all classes will move permanently to our new home located at 1 Westinghouse Rd, Hyde Park!
The biggest facility in MA with 2 full sized competition carpets and 2 half sized competition carpets, 35+ foot ceilings, AC and more!
2022-23 Year Registration Now Live!
Whether you want to learn the basics of the beautiful sport that is Rhythmic Gymnastics or have Olympic goals, MG Rhythmic Academy is here for you.
We offer many classes for all ages and levels of ability in a fun and challenging environment. Whatever your goal is, we make it our priority to help you achieve it!
Founded in 2017, Mayya and Giorgia created MG Rhythmic Academy to offer a rhythmic gymnastics program that creates recreational through elite training opportunities for talented girls. Born from the passion of their two disciplines, the two young entrepreneurs decided to team up to give your child the best training experience. Having a strong background in both ballet and rhythmic gymnastics has helped the coaches to develop a program with all the requirements needed for the gymnast to become successful. They are very excited to share their knowledge and experience with you.
MGRA - New Facility, Same Approach
MG Rhythmic Academy is announcing its new state-of-the-art gym location with 2 full size RG carpets, USAG required ceiling height, convenient location, with increased class times and programs, as well as the opportunity to host our own competitions in the future! We will have the largest RG facility in Massachusetts to date.
Why choose MG?
- Individualized approach to coaching
- Routines for each eligible JO team member based on their unique styles, music choice, and individual strengths.
- Adaptive coaching styles for every athlete based on each child’s individual needs
- Focus on injury prevention that includes balanced warm-ups and exercises, engagement of chiropractic providers, masseuses, and OT/PT referrals as necessary in a prophylactic approach.
- On-site visits from medical professionals weekly
- Communication with providers on each student’s unique needs.
- Individual attention for our athletes, building on their strengths, and strengthening weaknesses both physically and mentally.
- Open communications between coach, athlete and parents to address any areas of concern
- Coach Giorgia's skills in design and art are often an advantage to our girls as she personally designs their RG equipment including their hoops and clubs and leotards and provides referrals for industry professionals who help with unique apparatus and leotard design.
- Routines, apparatus and leotards designed and coordinated in a way that complement each child and develop the necessary character required for a successful routine
- Ballet program led by a ballet professional and managed by the head coach and owner whose career started as a ballerina means top quality training both in RG and Ballet.
- Incorporating a mix of Vaganova and RAD methods to cater to the specific needs of RG Gymnasts
- Use of the PBT (Progressing Ballet Technique) method to assist in strengthening and lengthening specific muscle group
- Engagement of professionals that help to build the Rhythmic Gymnastics program including nutritional coaching, sports psychology, mindfulness classes, hair/make-up tutorials, Masters Classes, and professional dance classes with guest teachers. Among some past and future visiting Masters classes we have had: Melitina Staniouta (BLR Olympian) Barbara Fililiu (GRE Olympian), Jessenia Velazquez (Performance Coaching), Ben Circa (Routine and Apparatus Specialist).
- Classes offered for all students as well as parents